Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pain and awake in the night

Boy, this has not happened for a long time, enough pain/discomfort that i am not sleeping good and am awake in the night to get something for pain and tea.
But i am ok with it, know the aspirin will kick in and i can sleep late.  I had a good Friday with production off work due to , disease killing baby pigs.  Cargill cannot buy pigs for our plant if the pigs did not live to grow up, so we will see some short weeks, which i have paid vacation days to use for.
The boys are in MO with their dad, visitation is today/Saturday, but i am not expected/required/need to attend so will stay on my side of the river.   Sam and her sons will take her body home for burial and mine will not be going.  Then Sam and her sons will figure out their life and what to do.
Pal Kim and I ended up going to Springfield to play, we found her needed case for her free Kindle Fire HD, at Tuesday Morning, I found a grill cover for my new grill at Menard's for under  $16, and sandals and a huge dog bone for the dog at Scheels and then to our favorite all you can eat stop.
The mowing did not get done but it will and i probably will run to Clayville and check the flax and do some weeding.  and I will bind off the socks I have been making for pal Julie.
Normal little life here, help gone for the weekend so no landing started, spent money on myself that did not need to be spent, and had a good day, ya, that works for me, single and in charge of my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment