Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Life and getting through it

I m trying to pay debts done, work on this old house, keep the bills paid on time and cruising EBay is not a good way to keep things going in a stable manor.
I have plenty of dolls and looking at dolls that I would not be happy with once they were here and I could sure add to the credit debt that is way higher than I like now.  I just want stuff, or want to buy myself stuff or am feeling a bit down and do stupid things when I am down and being moody.
Life here is good and it works for me, even on the days I make or almost make poor choices with credit. But for now, I shut down the web page and found something else to do instead of drooling over dolls I don't need and most likely would regret putting on a credit card after it was done.
Life here is quiet and the phone is not ringing, I think Larry is stepping back, I do like him but I don't have the ability to make the space/place for him in my life that he deserves in a relationship.   I need to walk my own road, do the stuff that makes my life work and meets my needs in so many ways.
The water heater has a new lower element so will keep working for a few more years, I have a job that pays the bills and gives me some extra now and then.  I have the scooter and Rebel to ride, the flax at Clayville is drying and I will probably be removing the seeds this coming weekend. Ya, life here is good and I will try and not mess up the budget with dolls or other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment