Friday, September 6, 2013

working on life here

Finding balance most of the time, trying to keep my life working, the finances working and like who I am and what I am doing.
Still have some issues with the man stuff, not sure about what to do with who I date, and what time I spend with him, know I want to keep my life going in directions that work for me, that I can manage and be happy.  He is a good man but there are small things that add up to me getting more and more distance. 
I love having a bike again, it gives me a lot of freedom, emotionally.  And I do like my life, even when it has rough spots and issues.  The house needs so much work, the debt load is high, the landscaping is a neglected mess, the son leaves the house a disaster at times.  But it is all workable.
I would like to manage my finances better than I am doing now, but the debt load is going down, I am working hard to Not use my Credit for stuff I can wait on, making payments as big as I can on all the debts, including utilities, round up is the key for that.
Moods are staying more stable, but I have a long list of stuff I need to do, should get done and that list is not shrinking very much. But, at least I am not being depressed, and I am doing good with cutting out snacking on candy, and not making M&Ms a meal.  So, I have dropped a few pounds in the past 6 months and that is a good thing.
 Did start a membership at a singles web site but not ready to make it a paid membership, but might in the future.  Not sure if that is something I want or not but I am thinking about what I do want sometime down the road.  I know that having Jake live here does fill some of the companionship needs in my life but he will be here only for a while.
I do like feeling that I own my own life and am in charge of it, and know that staying single has a lot more that than any committed relationship and I sure don't need a sex life or scratch an itch now and then stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment