Monday, February 28, 2011

The start of March

The snow has almost all melted away, the creeping charlie is growing every day. I have so much to do and life has been crazy lately. Jake had leave and it was a great leave compared to the last one.
Now I am trying to move Ben out and get my life going my way once again. I have old house projects planned, garden and flower bed work planned and soon it will be warm enough to get started.
I also have a new playmate to enjoy. He's more than just a playmate but I am not ready to say a lot about how I feel. It's not what I expected or wanted to walk into my life and now I see what happens as we get to know each other better.

Foot is tolerating work better but I plan to bid on the up-coming frock/equipment job and hope I can get it. The pay is less per hour but it should be safer and easier on my foot and less co-worker stress for the most part.

And the state does have my tax return in process so I hope in a week or 2 to see my refund paid into my bank account so I can buy the roses I want and the Kindle e-reader I want. Between the 2 of them I will spend about all that refund but I am going to be pleased with the roses I am getting and I will use the e-reader alot.
We are talking camping soon, Larry owns a new(to him) 5th wheel, it replaces what he used to have and it's nice. I can give up tent camping if that's what it takes to have camping trips with Larry.
6 months ago I didn't know if I could even keep my job and I knew there would never be any man that could become important. Now I am adding new roads to that road map for my life I have been re-drawing and I know I can do my job and earn my way in life.
There are still a lot of things I need to work out, the insurance settlement and getting my 2nd son moved out and keep him moved out are high on the list here.
but life has far more joy and happiness than I expected to ever have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment