Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm finally back to work

Today was my first day, it felt so good to be walking back into the plant. I have so much to catch up on, some new stock, some stuff has moved to different locations, some new procedures and new policy changes. But I will work with someone for a few days while I get caught back up and that helps.
It will take some long and hard work weeks for my body to adjust to being back at work again. And I know I will have a lot of pain from the damaged foot and from the change in my gait. But at least now I can feel like there is a start to getting my life back into some sort of livable order.
Did have a 'congrats' e-mail from the MF but put it into a file and will not reply. That is a door that is closed and I am not even going to open a window a smidge in that direction, not at this time and probably not ever.
Do have a lot that has to be dealt with in the coming months, do know finances will be terribly tight for months as I get medical bills paid on and the house payment caught up and so forth.
But at least I am heading in the right direction finally.
Maybe I will start sleeping better, maybe some of the nightmares will slow down, better yet, maybe they will even end.
I'm not making a lot of knitting progress on the red Aran but know it will get done soon, won't knit on it when I am so tired as I make mistakes and then have to rip it back and re-knit and that's no progress either.
Time to shut down and get the dog walked and get to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment