Monday, September 13, 2010

Strange Dreams

Sunday night I dreamed about a baby camel that was dying of thirst and a UPS? van went and parked in my way when I was trying to pack water to the baby camel. Now, why I dreamed about a baby camel here in my back yard I have NO idea, or why I didn't just use the hose and water tap. I have 3 outside, no freeze taps, and hoses...Kid woke me up and so I don't know what happened. And I sure don't understand that dream.
Last night's dream was that 20+ acres I hope to own and planting trees and watching the house start up. And I still can't see that floor plan so guess I better play with my rough plans again. I have decided I need a library area that can display dolls and have a lot of the books and something that can easily turn into sleeping space for a guest.
The skies are blue, I hope to get started on caning that chair today while it's nice, it's a job that works best outside as it's a wet job.
Love the striped sweater and need to wash and block it, it's getting time to seriously think about buying a sweater board for blocking/drying my sweaters on. I own 3 good hand knit sweaters and this last 1 has to be hand washed and dryed. The blue one should be, but the pink Gansey is very machine washable and dryable. I love that Regia silk blend sock yarn and want enough in fingering wt to knit another sweater. The sport weight one is great but heavy sweater, would be nice to have one in a lighter weight.
Kid is busy this morning and I need to take us for a walk, it's been too many days that I have not walked us.
I think the foot is about as healed up as it will get, and I hope the foot and I do well at Cargill, that State FArm and I can get things settled by early in the coming year. That I can have that piece of land I want and build a good, solid, handicapped planned house and plant my trees and flowers and build my life into something worth having.

No comments:

Post a Comment