Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Starting a new blog...

I've had a blog here, I still have that blog but since some man stated his intentions to read my blogs and post his side/opinion/corrections there I will just start another blog where I can freely post my thoughts and feeling.
And my hopes, dreams, photos, real life stuff and let the man wonder what I am doing...cyber stalking me will become entertainment on my side when it suits me and I hope a dead end on his part. I think there are several ways to 'close' that cyber window he has had into my life and my little world. Our dating relationship has hit a very rough spot...one that I consider wrecked the boat..or he drilled holes in the boat and it sank.
So, here I start, given time I will get the photos I want here and I will write freely what I want to..and post nonsense at the other blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment