Friday, October 12, 2012

Blue but working through it

I don't have a reason, I don't know where it came from or why but I am again battling the blues once more.  Finances are ok, work is ok, old house is making some progress, my life is stable so no reason to be blue.
We are working every Saturday so it might be just that my body is getting tired, pain levels are ok, in fact, considering the long hours I am on my feet at work, pain level is very low.
The knitting is going ok, starting the heel on a sock for Jake, Sharon's shawl is doing well, and I have plenty of yarn and needles to play with.
No problems with the dating relationship and so far this fall, we are not bitter cold or drowning so I can't blame the weather either.
So, I work on doing what has to be done, here and at work, and I know this will pass, I pay better retention to my eating choices, and keep my finances in order and know I will be ok, it will lift, the clouds do lift, and I get ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment