Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hot baths and wild dogs

It's really great to come home from work to a long hot bath and a wild dog to keep me company. It doesn't matter to the dog if the dishes are done or not, or if the clean laundry is put away, he loves me and is very glad to have me home and is content with dog food in his bowl for something to eat.
Not dating is working so well right now for me, no stress, no one trying to push me to go out, or be entertaining.
I don't need a man to think for me, or help me spend my money. I don't need 1 to take care of me, in fact, most of the men I have dated since Miguel left have needed taken care of more than they have been able to take care of me. And they have cost me money. So, being single works so very much better than being involved with Mike and his financial mess, or Darrell and all the issues in his life.
Kid might drive me crazy with his needs for attention but that big footed, long legged, spoiled and indulged dog is far better company and less demanding financially than the men I have been involved with lately--like the past 4+ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment