Saturday, November 1, 2014

Late night thoughts

I should have tucked in and been asleep hours ago but am enjoying my quiet attic space and a book instead.
the weather is getting colder, I think fall will be short and winter long and hard this year but the kitchen should be warmer and I am going to plastic the outside of the front door.  And hope to deal with the draft problem, that huge gap between the door edge and the frame.  It will take some work and I will whine and complain while I do the job but it will get done.
And  I should get most of the ceiling trim done in the kitchen, the new top on the corner shelf done so that big tv I won this past spring will have a place to go.
every day  i can count my many blessings and realize how happy i am and how goof my life is.  So, no matter the problems with the old house, I will find a road that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment